Multi-volume, multi-genre author, Garry Peterson introduces us to his solution to managing a business and outstanding customer service, “Who Put Me in Charge?”:
BENEFITS TO READING THIS BOOK
• Understanding your business role and responsibilities
• Managing expectations for yourself and your team
• Setting short-term and long-term goals and reaching them
• Creating a blueprint for taking any size company or entity to the NEXT LEVEL
• Building accountability and discipline in any and all improvement processes
• Engaging with a plethora of stories and exercises to build your self-esteem
• Adding a wide scope of “lessons learned” to your skill set going forward
• Developing a TOOL BOX to handle any leadership or management issue raised
• Applying nuggets of wisdom and experience into your own demanding workplace
• Expanding your experience base with actual knowledge from successful activities
• Having the ultimate “go-to” reference guide for your constant use
• Finding a way to have FUN solving serious problems or issues and LOVING your job
I really enjoyed Garry’s book. I see a tremendous amount of truth in his book. I had a twenty-year career in retail management and twenty years in construction. Now, I am running my own business and loving it. I learned one very important principle: no matter what kind of business you are in, there is always a customer with a problem that is hoping you will solve that problem for him or her. First and last.
If you can solve the problem for each customer, you will stay in business for a long time.
Garry’s book is a marvelous road map for doing exactly that, no matter what size of business you have. He has a plethora of stories. They are laced with humor and the application is easy to understand. His writing style is straight forward and well thought out, backed up by years of experience.
I award “Who Put Me in Charge?” a score of 4.7 stars.
You can buy this book:
You can follow the author:
I have also reviewed the first two books of Garry's sci-fi series:
Copyright © 2020 Mark L. Schultz except for the author’s introduction
Who am I?
An avid reader, typobuster, and the Hyper-Speller. I am a husband, father, and grandfather.
"I'm very pleased with all your efforts. Twitter promotion and proofreading were beyond what I expected with a book review. Your suggestions throughout the process of refining both books helped me immensely. I look forward to working with you again." A.E.H Veenman “Dial QR for Murder” and “Prepped for the Kill”